Edmunds & Company’s experienced crews have the knowledge, skills and experience to handle all types of log homes, log cabins and log building restoration projects.
Expert log home restoration including:
- Replacing whole or half logs
- Crown (log end) replacement
- Sand and cob blasting
- Staining and re-staining
- Chinking and caulking
- Borate treatment for insect damage
- Pre-purchase log home inspection
- Restoration of older historic log buildings, cabins and homes
- 35 years of experience
We realized we were in great hands from our first meeting with Matt Edmunds prior to purchasing our 100+ year old log lodge in Northwest Wisconsin. Our historic log lodge, which had previously been dull and weathered, is now restored to its original splendor.
Historic Log Building Restoration
J & N Pundyk, Mikana, WI