Edmunds & Company Log Home Restorations was founded in 1978 by the Edmunds family. In 1978, we bought a log home in northern Wisconsin but we couldn’t find anyone to restore it! So we had to learn how to repair, restore and refinish the home ourselves. When neighbors began asking if we could work on their homes, we realized there was a big need for quality, log home restoration services, and thus Edmunds & Company was born.
Family-Owned Business Devoted to Creative, Quality Repairs
Today, 40 years later, we remain a small, family-owned business dedicated to creative, quality repairs and restoration of log homes, cabins and buildings. Log homes are all we work on. We love them, and we understand the unique challenges log home owners face, especially in the Wisconsin and Minnesota areas where the climate can really take its toll on your home.
Our crew today includes family members and workers with a rich, diverse set of skills. Many of our employees come from construction backgrounds, which provide us with added expertise. That helps us come up with creative solutions to log home repair and restoration projects that other companies lack.
Three Decades of Experience in Every Project
We don’t know for sure, but we think we’ve restored more log homes than any other company in the nation. With so many successful restoration and repair projects under our belt, we bring about three decades of experience when we work on your home. That experience can help us solve even the toughest challenges, and provide you with the extra service that sets Edmunds & Company apart from others.
Ready to Get to Work?
We are. We’d love to work with you to restore and repair your log home or cabin. Call us today at 715-373-5744. Contact us.
Where We’ve Worked
- The Riverview Combination Building, St. Croix State Park, Hinckley, MN
- At log homes around the Minneapolis and St. Paul area
- Historic log cabins at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
- Captain Forbes House Museum, Milton, MA
- Wirtanen Pioneer Farms, Makinin, MN
- JFK Memorial Log Airport Terminal, Ashland, WI
- The historic log picnic shelter at Lake Bemidji State Park, Bemidji, MN
- The Stone Quarry log cabin on Grand Island in the Hiawatha National Forest
- The Forest History Center in Grand Rapids, MN and the Northwest Fur Post in Pine City, MN (The Minnesota Historical Society owns both of these log buildings.)
- Camp du Nord and Camp Widjiwagan in Ely, MN owned by the YMCA
- County and city Historical Society log buildings
- Over 1200 individual log homes, cabins, guesthouses, boat houses, etc.
Edmunds & Company is the right choice for your log home repair. 715-373-5744